- We will provide you with access to an online platform that:
- Connects Australian Defence Force (ADF) government service personnel or other individuals seeking assistance to transition into the workforce (Mentees) with access to individuals who assist in the transition (Mentors);
- Provides Mentees with resources to assist them to enter the job market successfully; and
- Provides Mentees with access to information about available jobs;
- Provides Mentees with access to a network of companies.
- The Mentee acknowledges:
- Mentors may not be, nor ever have been a member of the ADF and thus may not fully understand the ADF transition process; and
- Mentees may be screened for suitability, success and viability before being provided a Mentor.
- We will use reasonable endeavours to:
- Connect Mentors and Mentees based on the availability of Mentors and the suitability information provided by the Mentee during registration;
- Liaise with you to monitor the partnerships progress and offer ongoing support;
- Provide ongoing supervision to you both on request and on a routine basis;
- Conduct a formal review of the match between the Mentor and Mentee at 6 month intervals;
- Provide you with information about jobs available within our network.
- You must use the Services for lawful purposes and in a way which does not infringe the rights of anyone or restrict or inhibit anyone’s use of the Services.
- You agree that the Services are provided “as is” and “as available”. You agree your use of the Services is at your own risk. We do not represent or warrant that the operation of the Services will be secure, confidential, uninterrupted, error-free, accurate, complete or current.
- We will provide you with access to an online platform that:
- In order to access certain features of the Services, you must set up an account within the Services.
- You agree and acknowledge that all information you provide us will be true, accurate, current and complete and you must not create an account for anyone other than yourself.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentially of your account and password and for all activity on or through your account and you must not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, username, or any account rights.
- You must notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your account. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising in connection with any unauthorised use of your account.
- We may, in our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your account, and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services.
- You may cancel your account for any reason by deleting your account.
- Mentor obligations
- If you are a Mentor, you will assist the Mentee to:
- Create an employment profile, including a resume, cover letter and a LinkedIn account;
- Facilitate a civilian network introduction;
- Identify necessary education requirements;
- Identify potential job opportunities; and
- Set goals and plan pathways to achieve these goals.
- Each Mentor will:
- Be responsible for all personal costs associated with their engagement with the Services;
- At all times conduct themselves in a professional manner and maintain a professional relationship with their Mentee(s);
- Notify us immediately if they see any indications the Mentee may require mental health support;
- Be available to the Mentee for a minimum of four hours per month either via phone, email and/or face to face meetings;
- Not mentor more than 5 Mentees at any one time; and
- Provide guidance and support to Mentees within their own level of competency and comfort.
- If you are a Mentor, you will assist the Mentee to:
- Mentee obligations
- Each Mentee will:
- Be responsible for all personal costs associated with their engagement with the Services;
- Engage with their Mentor, including organising meetings; and
- At all times conduct themselves in a professional manner as a serving member of the ADF.
- Each Mentee will:
- Acceptable use
You must not:
- Copy, modify, or create derivative works based on the content available on through the Services;
- Infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy or confidentiality of any third party;
- Engage in any activity that may result in injury, death, property damage, and/or liability of any kind; or
- Post or transmit any unauthorised material, including material that is (in our opinion) inflammatory, defamatory, racist, obscene, threatening, or pornographic.
- Intellectual property
- We own, or are the licensee of, the intellectual property rights in the content of the Services, including but not limited to text, photos, graphic designs, images, audio, video, html code and buttons.
- You agree you may not:
- Copy, modify, or create derivative works based on the Services;
- Distribute, transfer, sublicense, lease, lend, or rent the Services to any third party;
- Modify, decompile, or disassemble the Services;
- Or make the functionality of the Services available to multiple users through any means.
- By setting up an account, you:
- give us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive licence to use and reproduce the content posted by you on or through the Services; and
We may at any time and without notice, modify, suspend or terminate the operation of, or access to the Services, or any part of, for any reason, to interrupt the operation of the Services, or any part of, as necessary to perform maintenance, error correction or other changes.
- All discussions held with us are private and confidential, however participants disclose information at their own risk; we make no guarantees that Mentors or Mentees will keep confidential information provided to them through our Services.
- If you consider your Mentor or Mentee (as applicable) is unsuitable, you must notify us immediately in writing us detailing the issues or concerns you have.
- If you are not satisfied with your Mentor or Mentee (as applicable), we will use reasonable endeavours to replace your Mentor or Mentee (as applicable).
- Unless stated otherwise, you acknowledge we do not conduct background checks, make representations about, or guarantee the suitability, conduct or quality, of any of the Mentors or Mentees. Our responsibility to Mentors and Mentees extends only up to the virtual introduction of the Mentor to Mentee.
- Notwithstanding anything else in this agreement we accept no liability for any decisions made by you as a result of your use of the Services.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any loss, damage or misconduct, however it arises, whether in contract, statute or tort (including negligence), arising out of, or in connection with:
- the Mentees transition or employment success;
- the Mentor/Mentee relationship;
- the actions of any third party to the terms;
- any content that is incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete. If you rely on any such content, you do so at your sole risk and you are responsible for any independent verification of the content;
- any negligence by us, our employees or contractors in connection with your use of the Services; or
- third party sites or resources. The Services may contain links to third party sites and resources and we have no control over those sites.
- we are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages arising from your use of any of the Services.
- General terms
- Notices required to be given under these Terms may be sent by email at contact@WithYouWithMe.com.au.
- Nothing in this agreement will be taken as giving rise to a relationship of employment, agency, partnership or joint venture.
- This agreement contains the entire understanding between you and us concerning the subject matter of the agreement and supersedes all prior communications.
- This agreement is governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia and the courts of the jurisdiction will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of this agreement.
- Any warranty, indemnity, restraint or obligation of confidentiality in this agreement will survive termination.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) EU Regulations
- Users’ that are residents of the EU must not use our platform or services.
Agreement between Students and WithYouWithMe
The intent of WithYouWtihMe and AustCyber is for all graduates of Project Sierra to gain employment in the Cyber Security Industry in 2019 and help solve Australia’s Cyber Security Skills shortage. WithYouWithMe and AustCyber have sponsored ‘Project Sierra’ to test, train, and assist 100 analysts to join the Cyber Security industry in 2019.
The project was officially launched on the 16th of August at the University of Western Sydney.
The testing phase (July-September 2018.)
The Security Analyst training phase (October- December 2018.)
The Cyber Security Career phase (January – April 2019)
The 100 students will be selected from the top attitude, psychometric, learning style, and culture fit scores. In order to be eligible, students must:
- Currently be studying an undergraduate degree or postgraduate at an Australian University.
- Complete 4 online assessments: Aptitude assessment, Psychometric assessment, Learning style assessment, and Culture fit assessment.
All entrants may only enter once. WithYouWithMe reserves the right to disqualify all entries that are received in association with an individual.
By signing up to Project Sierra, students commit to:
- Ensure you have evidence that you are currently enrolled at an Australian university.
- Ensure you have evidence that you are an Australian Citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
- Participate in the Cyber Security Analyst course and interact with other students.
- Not copy and share course content with people outside the course.
- Work on LinkedIn profile and CV. to prepare you for Cyber Security Industry Interviews in 2019.
- Inform WithYouWithMe of your employment status throughout the program.
- Provide feedback on the testing, training and career phase of the project.
WIN A FREE TRIP TO GREECE COMPETITION
By entering the WIN A FREE STUDY TRIP TO GREECE Competition (“the Competition”), you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- STANDARD TERMS
1.1 Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry.
- WHO CAN ENTER
2.1 Subject to clause 2.2, entry is open to all students of Australia or the United States of America, aged 18 years or older.
2.2 Employees and their immediate families of Mentorconnect Pty Ltd (“WithYouWithMe”) and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
- HOW TO ENTER
3.1 The Competition commences on 16 August 2018 8am (AEST) and concludes on 31 December 2018 11:59pm (AEST) (“the Competition Period”).
Winner Judging: from 10 December 2018 11am (AEST).
3.2 In order to enter the Competition, students must:
- a) Currently studying an undergraduate degree or postgraduate at an Australian and United States University, or have graduated in the last 12 months, with a valid Australian or United States passport.
- b) Complete four (4) online assessments: 1) Aptitude assessment, 2) Psychometric assessment, 3) Learning style assessment, and 4) Culture fit assessment.
- c) What do you think is the problem with modern day Education, and how do you propose it to be fixed?
3.4 All entrants in the Competition may only enter once. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify all entries that are received in association with an individual.
3.5 If any entries are deemed at the Promoter’s final discretion to be made via “scripting” or any other form of automated process whatsoever, those entries will be deemed invalid and will not be accepted.
4.1 There will be ten (10) winners who will win one (1) prize package detailed in clause 4.2 below.
4.2 MAJOR PRIZE
STUDY TRIP TO GREECE for winners, including:
- Round trip coach-class air transportation to Athens, Greece
- Ground Transportation to and from Airport and Hotel
- $AUD 250 per day for Hotel accommodations for twelve (12) nights for one (1) person at a hotel in Greece
- Three (3) ferry tickets to and from study locations on Greek Islands
- $AUD 150 per day for twelve (12) days for food and drink
- Travel insurance
- Education valued at $AUD 20,000
TOTAL MAXIMUM PRIZE POOL VALUE $AUD 163,600
Prize value is correct as at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate date on which the prize is taken.
4.3 In conjunction with clause 4.2, prize winners must abide by the following conditions:
- a) Winners and their companions must be able to travel between 1 December 2018 and 31 July 2019 or prize is forfeited. Specific travel dates and arrangements are subject to air travel, holiday, blackout dates, and other prize and travel restrictions.
- b) Trip must be booked thirty (30) days in advance of intended departure date.
- c) Winner and their companion must hold eligible passport/all relevant visas.
4.4 In accepting the prize, the winners consent to participate in and co-operate with all reasonable media editorial requests, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, and the winners grant the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide and the winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
4.4 The winners agree they will not sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs to any media or other organisation.
4.5 Prizes detailed in clause 4.2 are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
If Winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her Prize, the Prize will be awarded to Winner and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation. All elements of the Prize must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption.
4.7 Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
4.8 Full details of prizes can be obtained by emailing WithYouWithMe at email@example.com
4.9 Prize does not include any other item or expense not specifically described in these Terms and Conditions, and all additional expenses, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Prize may not be transferred or assigned except by the Promoter. Only the listed Prize will be awarded and no substitutions or cash equivalents or redemption will be made, except that the Promoter reserves the right to award a Prize of equal or greater value if any advertised Prize (or any component thereof) becomes unavailable. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
4.10 The Prize is subject to booking, availability and any terms and conditions imposed by the relevant providers. Winner and any travelling companion(s) must depart and return at the same time using the same air carrier. Winner and any travelling companion(s) are responsible for ensuring they have all necessary travel insurance (if not included in the Prize) and documents to travel to the relevant place(s) (including passports and visas, if required). Any alterations or extensions to Prize details must be approved in advance by the Promoter (at its sole discretion) and will be at the expense of Winner. The Promoter is not responsible for the cancellation, delay or rescheduling of any part of a travel or accommodation component of Prize and any costs incurred by Winner or any travelling companion(s) as a result (including accommodation costs) will be the responsibility of the Winner. Winner is responsible for ensuring that they and their travelling companion(s) are fit to travel and have received appropriate immunizations and/or health checks prior to taking the Prize.
4.11 Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions all other expenses related to the Prize become the responsibility of the Prize Winner and their nominated companions. All costs associated with the Prize which are not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions to be included, including but not limited to ground transportation, meals, gratuities, incidental hotel expenses additional to spending money, passport and visa costs, transfer costs, insurance, luggage costs and all other ancillary costs, are the responsibility of the Winner.
4.12 No compensation or alternative travel plans will be arranged should the Prize winner and/ or their companion/s miss their outbound or return flights or fail to meet any check in requirements for any reason. These costs will be the responsibility and expense of the prize winner and companion/s. The Promoter is not responsible for any costs associated with flights that are cancelled or delayed for any reason, including but not limited to accommodation and transfer costs. The Promoter is not responsible if cancellation or delay of flights causes the prize winner and companion/s to miss the ticketed performance that makes up part of this prize.
4.13 A credit card imprint may be required from the prize winner at check-in to the hotel for all incidental charges.
4.14 Once booking is confirmed no changes are allowed, unless otherwise authorised by the Promoter in its absolute discretion and if permitted will incur change fees which will also include supplier charges payable by the prize winner.
4.15 The prize winner must provide valid identification to the Promoter.
4.16 The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions, as is reasonably necessary, in its absolute discretion.
- HOW TO WIN
5.1 There will be one entrant deemed to be the winner, judged from the national pool of entrants, who have entered in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of this competition.
5.2 The judging will be conducted by a panel, with the winner being the entry deemed to be the most creative and original. The judging will take place at WithYouWithMe, 201/41 McLaren, North Sydney, NSW 2060 on the dates and times detailed in clause 3.1
5.3 Winners will be will be notified by email by the Promoter within two business days from the judging, and their details published on the WithYouWithMe website from the week commencing 10 December 2018.
5.4 The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
5.5 It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner (and any companions) may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
5.6 The Promoter may in its absolute discretion deem entries invalid subsequently to a winner being notified or a winner’s name being announced if it is discovered that the winner did not enter the Competition in accordance with these terms and conditions. In these circumstances, no additional draw will be conducted.
Subject to state government legislation, in the event that the prize is not claimed by 21 November 2018 at 11am AEST, [BM2] the prize will be awarded to the entry that was judged as next best by the judging panel on dates and times detailed in clause 3.1, Winner(s) will be notified by email and their details published on the withyouwithme.com.au website on 9 November 2018.
- NO LIABILITY
6.1 In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the Competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to state government legislation.
6.2 Mentorconnect Pty Ltd (“WithYouWithMe”), and their associated agencies and companies will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit, or late, lost or misdirected mail.
6.3 Mentorconnect Pty Ltd (“WithYouWithMe”), and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss (including but not limited to consequential loss) or claim that may occur:
- a) during the entry process or the draw;
b)in the acceptance, participation or use of any element(s) of the prize;
- c) as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail;
- d) due to the broadcast of any program relating to the Competition or the publication of any material, including any statements made by any compere, staff member, journalist, other entrants or any other person;
- e) in relation to failure of an online entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion; or
- f) arising from or related to any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines or mobile communications network related to or resulting from participation in this promotion.
6.4 Mentorconnect Pty Ltd (“WithYouWithMe”) assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available, subject to state government legislation.
6.5 If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, subject to state government legislation.
6.6 By entering the competition, and by collecting a prize, the winner acknowledges and accepts that driving, travel and any other activities comprising the prize, are inherently dangerous and may result in death, injury, incapacity, damage to property or other losses. Neither the Promoter nor the Sponsor are responsible for any acts of god, such as adverse weather conditions or industrial action or civil commotion that may occur whilst the winner is travelling. It is the responsibility of the prize-winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at destinations prior to travel.
- PROMOTER’S DETAILS
7.1 The Promoter is Mentorconnect Pty Ltd T/A WithYouWithMe (ABN 74 606 794 674) of 201/41 McLaren Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060.