I love numbers, math and spreadsheets. I love to draw conclusions and insights through investigation. I always like to look for the reasons as to why something was occurring. I like to throw myself into data and question the source if it doesn’t seem credible. I also like to write reports.
Turning data into intelligence is my passion. I’m a Data Scientist.
Time 2 – 5 weeks online
Date Available now
Cost Free for veterans
TYPE OF VETERAN REQUIRED
This role would be very well suited to any veteran who has an engineering or analyst background (AustInt, CIS, EW, AEA, AIA etc.) and has a solid understanding and interest in mathematics and human behaviour.
Potential Income: $100,000 – $130,000
Job Stability: High
Barriers to Entry: Low
Current Employability: High
Future Employability: High
Locations: Cities of +600,000 population
Titles: Data Scientist, Analyst
Companies: Palantir, ANZ, Westpac, CSIRO
A Data Scientist is responsible for extracting, interpreting and presenting information gained from various methods of collecting data. This is done using a range of statistical methodologies and IT programs.
We up-skill for free to bridge skills gaps so chat to a WithYouWithMe career consultant if you are unsure about anything listed here.
- Interpreting and analysing large amounts of information.
- Identifying trends and patterns within large amounts of data by using set analytical methods.
- Converting data into usable information and presenting this information to clients or key business decision makers.
- Extracting information using statistical and machine learning models.
- Testing and verifying your results.
- Experience using Python.
Proudly recruiting veterans through this pathway: