I’m a lock picker, I understand systems and I like to win. Threats and opponents must always be constant so I can feel energised and driven. I like to look for triggers, vulnerabilities and enemies locked in systems, data and environments. I work well in a team and react fast to danger and threats. I have always had a passion for IT. I can influence and I write well.
I’m strong at Offense, Defence and Conflict. I understand the big picture and I like to fight with logic, reason and deception. I’m a Cyber Security Professional.
Time 2 – 5 weeks online
Date Available now
Cost Free for veterans
TYPE OF VETERAN REQUIRED
Potential Income: $80,000 – $120,000
Job Stability: High
Barriers to Entry: Low
Current Employability: High
Future Employability: High
Locations: Canberra, Sydney and Melbourne
Titles: Cyber Analyst, Threat Intelligence Analyst, Pentesters
Companies: Financial institutions and banks, Australian Government, Telecommunications, Consultancies
A cyber security professional is responsible for understanding both the technical and business requirements for cyber offence and defence of their enterprises network. They are specialised in managing threats using the SIEM or analysing the network for the next vulnerability.
We up-skill veterans for free to bridge skills gaps – chat to a WithYouWithMe career consultant if you are unsure about anything listed here.
· Exposure or ability to learn to Kali Linux and Splunk
· Experience or ability to learn Linux systems administration
· Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience in building strong relationships
· Strong communication skills – the ability to present your ideas effectively and with influence
· Experience in desktop research, data gathering, analysis and reporting
· Drafting client deliverables such as compelling reports, engaging workshops or presentations
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
· Problem solving acumen
· Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
New Free Program Launch: Learn Splunk and qualify for 145+ jobs Australia-wideCyber professionals trained in Splunk are in demand at leading companies around the world. More than 13,000 companies in over 110 countries use Splunk solutions, including 85 of the Fortune 100.
Proudly recruiting veterans through this pathway: