1. Provide you with access to an online platform that offers access to the academy, which:
2. Provide you with access to training courses which:
3. You must use the Services for lawful purposes and in a way which does not infringe the rights of anyone or restrict or inhibit anyone’s use of the Services.
4. You agree that the Services are provided “as is” and “as available”. You agree your use of the Services is at your own risk. We do not represent or warrant that the operation of the Services will be secure, confidential, uninterrupted, error-free, accurate, complete or current.
1. The Mentee acknowledges:
2. We will use reasonable endeavours to:
1. In order to access certain features of the Services, such as the Training Courses you must set up an account within the Services.
2. You agree and acknowledge that all information you provide us will be true, accurate, current and complete and you must not create an account for anyone other than yourself.
3. You are responsible for maintaining:
4. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your account. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising in connection with any unauthorised use of your account.
5. We may, in our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your account, and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services.
6. You may cancel your account for any reason by deleting your account.
1. If you are a Mentor, you will assist the Mentee to:
2. Each Mentor will:
3. Each Mentee will:
4. If you consider your Mentor or Mentee (as applicable) is unsuitable, you must notify us immediately in writing us detailing the issues or concerns you have.
5. If you are not satisfied with your Mentor or Mentee (as applicable), we will use reasonable endeavours to replace your Mentor or Mentee (as applicable).
1. This clause 5 applies if you are participating in a Training Course.
2. You may register for a Training Course on our website. On registration, you will:
3. You are granted a limited, non-transferable and non-exclusive licence to:
1. You are responsible for all your content that you submit, post or display on your account, including data, text, files, information, usernames, images, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other materials (User Content).
2. You must not:
1. This clause 7 applies to Training Courses (Paid Service).
2. Once you select a Paid Service you acknowledge and agree:
3. In respect of the Training Course:
1. In respect of the Training Course:
1. We own, or are the licensee of, the intellectual property rights in the content of the Services, including but not limited to text, photos, graphic designs, images, audio, video, html code and buttons.
3. Subject to clause 5.3, you agree you may not:
4. By setting up an account, you:
1. We welcome and encourage you to notify us of your complaints, feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Services at https://withyouwithme.com/contact/
2. You acknowledge and agree that all feedback you give us will be our sole and exclusive property and you agree to assign to us all of your right, title, and interest in and to all feedback (including intellectual property rights) in the feedback and waive any moral rights you may have in such feedback.
1. We may at any time and without notice, modify, suspend or terminate the operation of, or access to the Services, or any part of, for any reason, to interrupt the operation of the Services, or any part of, as necessary to perform maintenance, error correction or other changes.
2. All discussions held with us are private and confidential, however participants disclose information at their own risk; we make no guarantees that Mentors or Mentees will keep confidential information provided to them through our Services.
1. Unless stated otherwise, you acknowledge we do not conduct background checks, make representations about, or guarantee the suitability, conduct or quality, of any of the Mentors or Mentees. Our responsibility to Mentors and Mentees extends only up to the virtual introduction of the Mentor to Mentee.
2. Notwithstanding anything else in this agreement we accept no liability for any decisions made by you as a result of your use of the Services.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any loss, damage or misconduct, however it arises, whether in contract, statute or tort (including negligence), arising out of, or in connection with:
4. Our liability for breach of a statutory guarantee which cannot be excluded by law is limited, at our option, to either the supply of the services (or equivalent services) again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
1. Notices required to be given under these Terms may be sent by email at contact@WithYouWithMe.com.au.
2. Nothing in this agreement will be taken as giving rise to a relationship of employment, agency, partnership or joint venture.
3. This agreement contains the entire understanding between you and us concerning the subject matter of the agreement and supersedes all prior communications.
4. This agreement is governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia and the courts of the jurisdiction will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of this agreement.
5. Any warranty, indemnity, restraint or obligation of confidentiality in this agreement will survive termination.